Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pneumonia...

...stinks. But, I saw the doctor Friday, and she said I was doing very well considering it had only been a week. I don't need Oxygen full time any more, and I am feeling stronger. This was a bit of a setback, and it did upset me because I really was starting to feel much better. I am taking it easy, not allowing this to slow progress on recovery anymore than necessary. Hopefully within a week, maybe two, I'll be back to where I was before this episode of pneumonia. I'll admit I was a bit discouraged, but I will not stop fighting. Before I said my brother and his wife gave this whole fight a theme song, Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down." Ive decided to add another song, "No Surrender" by Bruce Springsteen. Even the lyrics seem appropriate. Never back down, never quit, this battle can be won.
Deacon John
18th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Aug. 1, 2010
St. Peregrine Pray for Us.
Blessed John XXIII, Pray for Us.

9 comments:

凱v胡倫 said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it............................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債..................................................................

建鄭勳建鄭勳 said...

當我微笑時,世界和我一起微笑;當我快樂時,世界和我一起活躍。..................................................

偉曹琬 said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油............................................................

瑋洪洪洪洪洪婷 said...

很耐斯的部落格,留言支持你繼續加油............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

教育的目的,不在應該思考什麼,而是教吾人怎樣思考......................................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。......................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

上班好累哦,看看部落格轉換心情~~~先謝謝啦!!............................................................

junjun said...

培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。......................................................................