Sunday, May 16, 2010

To Sleep...

I don't think I have ever slept this much in my life. Most nights I am in bed by 10:00 or 10:30, and I have to force myself to get up by 8:30. By 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon I am struggling to stay awake. I am tired of being tired. I finally managed today to garner enough energy to read e-mail, and write this. I am amazed at how exhausting this is. I have more energy than before, but it is coming back slowly. Ah well, patience, patience, all in good time. God will teach me patience yet.

Deacon John
The Ascension of the Lord
May 16, 2010
St. Peregrine, Pray for us
Blessed John XXIII, Pray for us

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sleep is one of the ways the body heals. I remember after my knee surgery the Dr. told me to expect to sleep more for a while.

To everything, there is a season...

the energy will come in God's time.

love you.

Rebecca Weber said...

Isaiah 41:13
"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

Prayers for your strength.

Rebecca Weber