Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not so appealing

I am waiting to talk to my doctor about appealing the denial of my appeal, and I thought that I would write my own letter of appeal to my insurance company as well. I decided to wait on that till I calm down a bit since the least inflammatory opening I could come up with was “Dear Corporate Scum.” I thought the ending was rather fair though since I did ask God to have mercy on their worm-eaten souls, giving them the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not they actually have souls. Ah well, I am praying that my faith kicks in, and I find a way to act in a more charitable manner. I am trying to remember to love my enemy, though why they should be my enemy is a mystery to me. Pray for me and for everyone being driven around the bend by this insane system.
Deacon John
Wednesday of the 29th Week in Ordinary Time
Oct. 21, 2009

1 comment:

Unknown said...

didn't it do your heart good to get it out though. Teresa of Avilla says we should pray where we are, that means allowing that we are mad as hell and we aren't going to take it anymore!!!!!

The best part is we can calm down and not send the letter that we vented all over, because God gave us free will and we can choose not to.