Friday, October 15, 2010

Waiting...

for results from the 6 month tests done two weeks ago. I did get a call from Chicago warning me that while in the waiting room on my last visit I may have been exposed to chicken pox. But, I've shown no symptoms and we are well past the incubation period, so I suppose I will manage to avoid chicken pox. They did tell me the bone marrow biopsy results looked good, so hopefully everything else will turn out as well. Oct. the 29 will be 7 months from the transplant, and I am waiting eagerly for that date, since last time I relapsed at 7 months. I feel better about this time, I don't anticipate any problems, but getting past that date without complications will be good. Thanks for your continued prayers and support.
Deacon John
Feast of St. Therese of Avila
Oct. 15, 2010

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John, I rediscovered your post. I hope you improvement finds a logithmeric path.

Bobby Richards
bdr47715@gmail.com