Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Transplant Time Again?

Well, radiation is completed on my shoulder and eye, and they are vastly better. I can move my arm again and there is almost no pain. We've been wondering what the next step will be and today we heard from Dr. Cohen in Chicago. He is considering, at this point using marrow from a donor. This is probably several months away, so there is likely going to be more chemo here first. Well, at least we have the beginning of a plan. Something needs to happen, I've felt terrible for the past week, and these nodules that are springing up all over are causing some pain. I am not complaining though, because it could be a lot worse. Thank God I have options. It looks like we'll be heading back to Chicago. let's just hope it's not in the winter!
St. Peregrine, pray for us.
Blessed John XXIII, pray for us.
Deacon John
May 5, 2009

No comments: